Tuesday 17 March 2015

Welcome to my Blog!

This is my 'ABOUT ME' post just for each and every one of you who have viewed my blog follow me or subscribed to my mail, to get to know me a bit better! 

My name is Andrea, and I was born in Gauteng, South Africa. I am very proud of my country because we have the most beautiful landscapes and best people and off course biltong, rugby, braai, and ... koeksusters! 
But that's not all that makes me love my country so much - but you'll read more on my blog about South Africa - so make sure you bookmark/follow/subscribe to my blog for regular updates! 

I grew up in the East Rand (Gauteng) finished primary school and started high school, but 2006 my parents decided we are moving to Mosselbay, Garden Route (Western Cape)! Whoooohoooo - best town, best school, best 3 years of my life (so far) & made the very best of friends and memories there, when I matriculated 2009, I moved to Wellington (Western Cape), this is such a welcoming small town - close to Paarl - wine lands area, if I'm correct! Places you'll definitely have to visit! :)

Let me share my passions, interests and hobbies with you! 

Fashion - I have always loved fashion since I was a very young! I completed a course in Fashion Artist and Portfolio Presentation - and did extremely good! I do plan to build myself up as a designer and have my garments walked down at fashion week! I also have a dream of opening my own Vintage Boutique; I'll be making my own clothes - with my own name on my clothes.

Modelling - I love modelling and models!!! If you enjoy modelling and you are earning money this is not a job! I started my modelling career last year June at ACE Models Alberton, I'm privileged with an experienced and inspirational modelling teacher! Unfortunately I can not pursue my modelling career full time - but I'm doing it part time until I get noticed as model and I can survive of a modelling salary! :) 

Beauty - Make-up! 

Health - I'm not really the exercise type of girl but as a model i have to make an exception to work in exercise somewhere in my busy life so I'll definitely share some Lazy girl workouts, diet tips and healthy eating plans!  

Crafts - I love all kinds of crafts, scrapbooking, DIY products, jewelry making etc. I will be definitely sharing my ideas with you in the future. 

Travelling - Everywhere I go - you'll go with me! I won’t post my food!! Anything beautiful I see I will most definitely share it with you and give some back ground on small towns, venues, B & B's, Lodges - You are going to see everything! 

I'll also be doing some competitions, charity projects and interviews with some interesting people! 

If there is anything you would like to share on my blog - let me know! We'll discuss it over a cup of coffee! 

Hope to build my blog with all you wonderful people out there! 

I don't want to be famous - I just want to inspire others to follow their dreams and believe anything is possible if you put your heart in it! 

Andrea 
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Awesome AP!

    Really happy to see that you are following your dreams!

    Hope you are well!

    Trev :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trev,

    Thanks so much for the comment.
    We have to start somewhere right.
    Hope everything's good on your side also Pilot!

    Many hugs to you and your girl - let me know when the big day is! :P

    Api :)

    ReplyDelete