Monday 9 March 2015

Happy Monday everyone! :)

This weekend I was thinking about ideas that could expand my blog! 

Competitions & advertising

Competitions 
I will let you know as soon as i have more details.

Advertising 
If you have anything specific you'd like to advertise send me a mail, I will look at your product/service and advise if this will fit into my blog.
If I decide your product/service is awesome enough for my blog ;) , I will first do an interview with you, write about your product/service post a few photo's. Basically you will be featured on my blog. This will not cost you anything. 

Services you offer
Modeling classes 
Photography
Make-up artist 
Nail tech 
Any classes you offer (bead/scrapbooking) 

Products you are selling
Crafts 
Jewelry 
Clothes 
Home made meals

Wow there is so many things I can name but I'm sure you all get an idea of what I am interested in. 

My idea is also to help people build up their small businesses. We often support the expensive places not noticing what better quality and products/services we have right under our noses.

If you have any queries feel free to drop me a mail andreapotgieter301@gmail.com.

Andrea 
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment