Thursday 16 April 2015

Golden Jewelry Galore 


Hi Beautiful people!

I had to share the rest of my jewelry pieces, I bought so I created a collage!

3 of these items will be added into my competition bag!

Top Row:
1st picture: Bangles - I love these bangles but unfortunately they didn't have my size, but I still bought them to add them to the bag, it’s a combination color of gold and black. The black has a kind of a rubber matte shade!
2nd Picture: Leopard skin ribbon ring - this is my favorite (didn't have my size), the ribbon is a bit big but not un-wearable big - also in the bag!
3rd Picture: Finally something that fit ... (into my ear). I love how this breaks the rest of the gold color but still blends in!

Bottom Row:
1st Picture: Flowery earrings - this is sooo pretty, big on the ear but not heavy! It has little diamonds with a 3D effect, which breaks the color and you can try out these earrings with something gold - but as per my previous post don’t mix gold and silver if it’s going to look ridiculous.
2nd Picture: There were 4 different rings - all of them gold, flower, black bead with diamond, love ring, and a gold ring with diamonds - once again if you can pull this gold and silver off without making it look stupid do it! I have seen jewelry that actually looks great if you combine the 2 colors - just depending how you match them and what type of gold or what type of silver. (PSSSSST ... Also in the bag)
3rd Picture: Heavy chain gold toggled bracelet with diamonds on the ring and bar.




If you love this jewellery as much as I do, you can purchase it at any Mr Price or Legit stores in your area. It’s affordable and perfect for if you want to draw attention to yourself!

Andrea

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment