Friday 17 April 2015

Get off your lazy bum and chase your dreams!!


Morning Beautiful people!

Today is a verrrrry exciting day for me finally something is happening in my life that’s exciting and in the directions of my dreams – BUT that’s all I can say at the moment.

I thought I might leave you guys with some inspirational quotes this weekend to encourage you to also follow your dreams and go out and try new stuff, take chances and live the life you have always wanted.

I know some of you might think ‘she doesn't know what she’s taking about’ or ‘I can’t afford it’. Guys somewhere some time you have to take changes, take risks to become where you want to be!

So here are a few things I want to leave you with today. 









Have a great weekend and be save and let’s keep South Africa in our prayers today for a better outcome, may God save our beautiful country!

Andrea

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment