Tuesday 21 November 2017

That Nail and Beauty Lady

Hi All, 

So as per my last post I told you that I quit my job! Reason, not because I won the lotto (I wish) but because i wanted to start my own business, I should have probably just be a bit more prepared, building your own business is not that easy and it requires dedication and hard work!

Thats not really the problem, getting clients etc... 

But I dont really do alot of writing I love the pictures so here are a few nails I have done thus far!

These are a few I have done I am not sure where the rest are ....







I also done my Diploma & Certificates at Magnetic http://magneticna.co.za/ which i learned how to do Acrylic, Gel, Fiber & Silk. I was also taught the finer details and how to get clients etc, but at the end of the day its still a struggle to build your client base. 

My portfolio work



This was for my exam - which I did extremely well for all my practicals and Theories I got over 85% for all!!! 














I have noticed and I cant hear it enough people telling me I have gone into the most difficult industry to build yourself up! I KNOW! but if you have a passion and enjoy something will you stop doing it because everyone else is doing it? No! You go on be open to advise not negativity and work towards your dreams! Show all the people that said you couldn't you can - and always keep the people that supported you - close! 

At the moment I have two hands of potential clients - that support me, I have one client who supports me endlessly. If there are ladies whom I know does not do their nails (example my mom en sister) I do not pressure them into doing it! 
OKAY! ENOUGH COMPLAINING! 

And my price List!!! :D



You can also go like or follow me on
Facebook That Nail & Beauty Ladyn
Instagram Andrea The Beauty Lady
Email thatnailandbeautylady@gmail.com

Soooo I hope you enjoyed my cost any questions please don't hesitate to communicate with me!!!

All hugs from me 
That Nail and Beauty Lady




No comments:

Post a Comment