Tuesday 21 November 2017

Hi All 

My last post was still from when I got engaged and that was April I have been slacking - SOOOORRRRRYYYYY! But I'm back on track again and ready to rise!

The last few months has been hectic. I quit my job, trying to build up my nail business, wedding ideas and well its just been a busy minded past few months!

I just noticed I haven't even uploaded holiday photos and we are already planning next years! Well no probs I will update in the next few posts with some envy making memories! (Jokes) 

So a lot f things have changed - like my name ... no not my name my blogs name from Andrea's Pretty Little World TOOOOOOO.... All Things Me - Andrea! Why ? I needed something short as I am also thinking about doing Vlogging! YouTube!

This is just a few of my favorite stuffs in the world!!! Obviously my family and friends isn't on this picture! Giggles


I am busy updating and changing all my accounts once everything is update i will also add them on my blog so you can follow me everywhere! 

Thanks for the followers who hasn't given up on me and kept checking if this lazy blogger posted something! You are awesome!

Have a blessed day all!
All Things Me - Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment