Thursday 7 May 2015

Living life by the fullest

I haven’t forgotten to post about my Nelspruit trip, but I have been catching up with my work - it's crazy but I'll definitely be posting tomorrow. 

So I have been doing some research and checking out other blogs to get inspiration and see where I can improve on my blog and I have noticed how some bloggers post in their language and then in English and I actually liked the idea of that and especially fashion bloggers (big name fashion blogger) blog about their outfit and then a little writing! So it doesn't look like there are a lot of rules about blogging - just as long as you keep your followers happy and that’s exactly what I want to do soooo any suggestions, let me know what you would like to see on my blog! My blog is very important to me as I believe this could be my break through to my career, even if it might take a while I'll continue trying.
I enjoy blogging but I really want to do more fashion posts – that’s where my passion lays...! 

But for now I’m leaving you with a bible verse for the day...
1 Corinthians 10:13  No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.


Will update my blog soon!

Andrea
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment