Thursday 28 May 2015


Cannes Film Festival Red Carpet Top Looks

 What a beautiful day in Johannesburg today!

Firstly did you see my new changes on my page – comment or send me a mail on andreasprettylittleworld@gmail.co.za and tell me what you think! Basically the background images are some of my favourite things and places I’d love to visit, my favourite foods, drinks, animal lover, nature lover, fashion freak etc. By looking at these pictures you will maybe get a hint of who I am and what I LOVE!!

Can’t wait to hear from you!

Cannes Red carpet – Doodooo my favourites

This weekend I was watching Fashion TV, and they were all about Cannes Film Festival 2015. My personal opinion is some dresses were very nice others hideous! I decided to share my favourite ones with you guys!

Lupita Nyong'o in Gucci 
The color complements this Mexican-Kenyan actress and director's skin tone so beautifully! - Gives her a Greek goddess look!

Naomi Watts in Elie Saab
With small sequins on the top part of the dress and light feathers at the bottom this 46 year old actress pulls it off well!  - Looking beautiful Naomi!


Sienna Miller in Gucci 
I'm personally not a Sienna Miller fan - BUT the ways she pulled off this dress she convinced me she is pretty awesome. The high-waisted grey/blue skirt made this actress look taller, the leather strappies top gives this look a little more relaxed feel.
The brown fabric belt was perfect break the color.


Charlize Theron in Dior
I don't know if it was really the dress or just her pure perfection and beauty but I loved it anyways. With her slim figure Charlize made yellow my favourite color. The tight hugged dress truly made this one of my favourite picks.I love how she didn't over-accessorized and gone with minimum jewelry to complete her look. Whoooohooo go South Africa!


Emma Stone in Oscar de la Renta
Wow this red head freckled skin beauty looks beautiful in this black mini-dress with the beautiful lace boatneck bodice and organza ruffled skirt. 

This was my favourite top 5 Cannes Film Festival Red Carpet 2015 looks - but there were probably 100's more I haven't seen! Let me know which ones you liked. 

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Andea 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment