Tuesday 23 February 2016

2016 - To do list 

As promised...

As I got ready to take a bath last night, I realized something. 
We were all probably at some age some time asked by someone - 10 years ago, where do we see ourselves in 10 years? I was definitely asked I just can’t remember by who or why but I was asked. Well I bet you I probably didn’t say, ‘still living with my parents, no boyfriend or kids’ owh yes and no car’ something I probably did say was a good job? Which I can not complain about as I have a very good job. Not my dream job, but one that I get a payslip from each month to make a living out of. 
This is what I said ‘Married to a great guy, my own place, my own car and a successful fashion designer’ Kids – gosh I can’t remember. But have I even accomplished a 5% of what I predicted or hoped for? Well after school I couldn’t go to university, I had to start working immediately, but 2013 I applied with Intec College to do a distance learning course in Fashion Portfolio and Presentation. 
Last year I decided to further my studies with SA College to get a certificate in beauty Therapy. Which consist of the following courses, Introduction to Business English, make-up application, nail tech, massage, skin care, waxing and shaping of eyebrows. So far I have done well in all my assignments. I always try to push some extra time in at work when I finished my work to try and go through my studies.

I have had this dream to do acting, not just commercials but movies – my personal choice, Afrikaans movies (I’m an Afrikaans movie freak fan – if that is what you can call it?). I want to do the course with Brumilda van Rensburg she offers an acting course which is over 7 weekend (unfortunately it’s over weekend because she and the rest of us, probably has to work during the week but that’s okay – maybe that’s not the unfortunate part maybe it’s the cost of the course), so I’ll have to save up for that cause, the next one is August I think?!

Okay soooo I’m going to stop just there

Things I want to do in 2016...

Get my learners licence – Got it! Scrap that!

Get my licence... just need a bit more practice. Then I’m good to go!

My first car – which I will be buying myself, first time buyer and owner of a car, and best part I work for it.

Blog more... Spend more time with you guys. Do more fashion contents and beauty I’m definitely going to do, just hold in there with me please.

Start my own summer clothing range... I love summer ... and winter and ... okay I like the whole year round cause summer times when it’s too hot I wish for winter and vice versa...! Anyways my first goal is summer!

Go on holiday and just relax... – This is happening in May Whooohooo!!! Going down to the Western Cape.

Get more involved in decorating – kind of a party planner (start something small)... I have this whole DIY thing happening maybe I’ll post that on my next content. – DIY Wedding inspiration.

Do the Brumilda van Rensburg’s acting course... Saving...

Be Afrikaans – involved. It’s my language; don’t we all want to live more in our language? We 
have a organisation called ATKV in South Africa, it’s typically South African – check out the website www.atkv.co.za

I really want t buy my own laser wood cutter... not exactly sure what you call it! But I love it – and I want one – BUT I have to buy it from the US or UK, because even with the Rand that shot fly high in Dec it’s starting to drop down low again!! I have this whole thing I would love to do with it. Secrets

Make a video – sorry I can’t give out too much detail on that one yet – but I can only ask for you to pray for me! It’s something I want to do that could maybe make one of my dreams come true.

Getting our own home – and not renting anymore!! This is also me asking you to pray for me!!! 
Circumstances are a very difficult at the moment. I don’t really want to go in to much detail about but I can only ask for everyone’s prayers.


So for now I think that’s it...

If we don’t have enough faith, and believe our dreams are reachable - we are underestimating 

God’s love and what he really has planned for our lives ahead.

Send me your lists of things you really want to do this year andreasprettylittleworld@gmail.com              
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment