Wednesday 1 June 2016

Klein Karoo - Meiringspoort & Klaarstroom #1

Hi everyone, 

I decided not to edit any of my photo's with this content, I prefer showing you the true beauty of South Africa.

This was kind of a surprise, before you enter Meiringspoort you pass a small ... a VERY small town called 'Klaarstroom' it has a church, bar & hotel and a post office. Usually this is all these small towns have - but anyways I still love them. As we were driving through Klaarstroom's one street, someone stopped us and told us they are shooting a movie there. I wasn't actually believing the gentlemen as the town was quite (guess that is a busy day for them) - anyways I AM APOLOGIZING FOR NOT BELIEVING THEM!!! A few nights ago it was broadcast on our South-African news they were in fact shooting a movie there! I feel terrible cause I didn't believe the gentlemen! But I feel so proud we were there when they were shooting the movie!! The movie is however only coming out next year!

Meiringspoort & Klaarstroom - South-Africa

Klaarstroom















Meiringspoort







Meiringspoort Information













Hope you girls and guys enjoyed that. I will be updating again soon!

Just want to also give a big thank you for each of you who follow my blog I really do appreciate your support...!

Remember you can also follow me on:
Facebook: Andrea's Pretty Little World
Pinterest: Andrea's Pretty Little World
Twitter: @andreasworld_1 / @Andrea24121990
Instagram: andreasprettylittleworld

Have a great day everyone and be save!
Andrea
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment